Nov 25, 2021
Rosie Chhun talks about how her
side hustle turned main hustle afforded her the ability to pay off
$180k in student loans.
Key Points From This Episode
- Hear about Rosie's roots as a pharmacy
technician and her journey in pharmacy school.
- Having to re-evaluate how she was moving
forward and paying off her $180,000 debt.
- How paying the minimum hardly touched the
interest accruing every month.
- How Rosie's love of calligraphy intersected
with starting a business to pay off her debt.
- What galvanized her to take action and become
- Reinvesting back into her business every time
things were going well!
- Arriving at her successful business model with
virtually no overhead costs.
- Just getting started, and continuing to learn
and evolve as things go on.
- The two different pillars that make up Rosie’s
business: live events and coaching!
- The gradual transition from an expensive hobby
to a flourishing business.
- How the stress and burnout of the pandemic was
the final motivator to leave pharmacy and commit to full-time
- Developing resiliency and not being afraid to
take calculated risks.
- Intentionally growing as the demand increases
and getting a supportive team.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode