Mar 31, 2022
YFP Co-Founder and Director of
Financial Planning, Tim Baker CFP®, RLP®, talks about the three
silent killers of your investment pie and how to keep your
investment portfolio fit.
Key Points From This Episode
- An introduction to today’s topic.
- The importance of including tax in your
- How tax permeates all parts of your financial
- Tim Baker shares some of his experiences
regarding tax, working as a financial planner.
- Some examples of simple tax reduction
- How to ensure the withdrawal of investments
after retirement in terms of tax.
- A discussion on inflation trends.
- Why it is important to consider inflation in
your financial plan and investments.
- We learn how investments can help you get ahead
- A detailed discussion on the issues and impact
of fees on your investment.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode