Nov 20, 2021
Nate Hedrick and David Bright
take a deep dive on leveraging your money through a
Key Points From This Episode
- Nate updates us on his great rental in
- Trying to predict what to expect for
- Reaching out to listeners; tell us what you
want our next webinar to be about!
- How risky it feels to borrow money if you've
been in student loan debt before.
- Diving deeper into our topic for today:
leveraging your money through mortgages.
- Getting into some common FAQs on shopping for
- We do the math to break down the potential
financial risks of different scenarios.
- What the short and long-term risks are if the
market shifts downwards.
- The costs of selling a house that's had a big
level of value increase, and the value of looking at it from a
- Proving how leveraging lowers the barrier to
entry in real estate investing.
- How real estate is just not as liquid as other
types of investing.
- Setting up your mortgage, balloon payments,
property managers, and more!
- Diversifying to manage risk, and using the
stock market as a great analogy.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode