Feb 19, 2022
Nate Hedrick and David Bright
discuss case studies in this week’s deep dive into investment
Key Points From This Episode
- Recapping the last episode's main
- A brief background on David's property
including location, rent, and how he found it.
- Nate updates us on a tricky point-of-sale
inspection required by the community.
- Talking structural safety and Nate's big
unknown wild card.
- What he has planned that will make this
property stand out from the crowd.
- About Nate and his wife's agreement to make
every rental something they would live in.
- He explains his BRRRR strategy plus two things
to really make the property bulletproof.
- Moving on to David's property, we hear about
the solid bones of his investment.
- Why, in his case, the cosmetic rehab is tougher
than the safety side.
- David talks us through his overall rehab cost
- The advantages of the built-in equity on a
- The dangers of over-improving on a
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode