Mar 26, 2022
Nate Hedrick and David Bright do a
deep dive into real estate investing spreadsheet analysis, covering
how to analyze a property with different angles, strategies, and
Key Points From This Episode
- The advantages of a simple starting point when
- Highlights of the current success of the ‘None
to one’ course.
- The focus of today’s episode: financial
planning for real estate investing.
- Nate tells us about an interesting investment
in the Cleveland area.
- What the 1% rule is and why to consider it when
investing in property.
- The common misconception regarding the rental
and mortgage of a property.
- How to calculate your mortgage based on the
principle and the interest.
- The incorporation of property taxes and
insurance into your expenses.
- What Nate regards as negotiable
- Property management rates as an expense and
what they are based on.
- Why it is important to account for vacancy as
- What repairs and capital expenditures
- Examples of unexpected fees in the property
- How to manage cashflow and why it is important
to have reserves.
- Some of the upfront costs to factor in when
buying a property.
- Cash on cash return and how to calculate
- Aspects to consider when making an
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode