Apr 30, 2022
Paul Hinckley, PharmD, CSPI,
makes his second appearance on the podcast, sharing his most recent
rental portfolio growth and best practices for success in
partnerships for long-term rental investments.
Key Points From This Episode
- An introduction to Paul Hinckley and his
- The motivation behind Paul’s decision to scale
his real estate portfolio.
- How Paul was able to find the real estate
investment property he recently purchased.
- The importance of being patient when purchasing
- Paul’s strategy for funding real estate
- Why Paul chose to deviate to a triplex real
- Benefits from investing continually in one
- What Paul’s pet policy is and how this fills a
gap in the market.
- Methods to ensure that inherited tenants will
not become a problem.
- Details about Paul’s current partnership in
real estate investing.
- Peace of mind that comes with working with a
- The agreements to be put in place when working
with family and friends.
- The approach that Paul has taken to handle
- Experience Paul has with single-family home
purchases and renovations.
- A brief highlight of the rental market in
Paul’s investment area.
- Future real estate investment plans that Paul
- Advice that Paul has for people looking at
forming a partnership.
Links Mentioned on Today’s Episode