May 21, 2022
Nate Hedrick, PharmD and
David Bright, PharmD, MBA, BCACP,
FAPhA, FCCP do another deep dive, this time covering how to
navigate the major milestones in the real estate purchase process
and planning for closing day.
Key Points From This Episode
- Discussion about some of the worries and issues
surrounding closing a deal.
- The difference in approach when buying a
property for yourself or as a realtor.
- Outline of today’s topic: things that need to
happen right before closing day.
- Key milestones in the process of purchasing a
- The basics of a purchase agreement between the
buyer and the seller.
- We learn about the inspection processes and the
different types involved.
- Ways in which you can handle the results of the
- Benefits when using a qualified
inspector/contractor for the inspection process.
- Why the process of identifying the correct
titleholder is so important to closing.
- Examples of some of the hidden costs when
closing a purchase on a property.
- Differences in process when buying a property
in different states.
- Two important questions should ask when closing
a deal on a property.
- Tips on what to look for when taking-out
insurance on your new property.
- Why you should consider using a lockbox for
your new property.
Links Mentioned on Today’s Episode