Jun 25, 2022
Nate Hedrick, PharmD, and David
Bright, PharmD, MBA, BCACP,
FAPhA, FCCP, your YFP Real Estate Investing Podcast hosts, unpack
the process of purchasing real estate remotely.
Key Points From This Episode
- A quick recap of Nate’s current property
dilemma: Flip or rent.
- The different processes of purchasing a rental
property versus a primary residence.
- How to act quickly on a property that is
outside your market.
- What the realtor experiences when trying to
assist investor clients from other markets.
- How to buy a house without going inside
- Three key topics of conversation: people,
criteria, and making the offer.
- Who the right people are to walk a property on
- Why a realtor is the perfect
- Inspectors and contractors as costly second
- The advantages of letting the pros do
- How to thoroughly vet a property, and what to
look out for.
- What an inspection contingency is and why it’s
smart to include one in your offer.
- Other contingencies such as
- Estoppel agreements and other important
- The importance of doing background work before
purchasing a property.
- Why you should have a conversation with your
realtor before making an offer.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode