Dec 23, 2021
Josh and Shannon Pukl discuss
their journey towards achieving financial independence and the
strategies they have employed along the way.
Key Points From This Episode
- Shannon and Josh start us off by sharing why
each of them got into pharmacy.
- Shannon runs us through her post-school debt
and shares gratitude that it wasn’t higher.
- Josh expresses relief for the financial support
provided by his parent’s foresight.
- Where they worked after graduation; and a smart
move that worked out well!
- How Josh found out about financial freedom by
accident and how he got to his ‘why’.
- Shannon shares her history with cancer and the
hugely expensive treatment costs.
- How the financial strain created a motivation
towards achieving financial independence.
- Josh explains how his faith played a big part
in keeping a positive mindset.
- Learning the valuable lesson that money isn’t
the most important thing; time and joy are.
- Paying off her student loans as quickly as
possible from the moment they came due.
- Top tips and lifestyle changes that the Pukl’s
advise for financial independence!
- Setting up their passive income and the
importance of having different income streams.
- Shannon talks us through their work with
universities around healthcare leadership.
- Your Breast Life; Shannon’s blog to help and
support women going through a similar journey.
- Getting her real estate license and considering
potential investment opportunities.
- Hear about the ways that Shannon and Josh
balance each other out in everyday life.
- Living in a bull market and evaluating where
you want to be when the downturn hits.
- Josh casts a vision for their future in growing
leadership in pharmacy.
- The Pukl’s each share some parting advice you
definitely want to hear!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode