Apr 21, 2022
Emlah Tubuo, the owner and
pharmacist in charge at Powell Pharmacy & founder of Emlah
Naturals, a pharmaceutical-grade supplement line, shares
why she decided to start her own
business, the challenges she has had to overcome in starting and
running a business, and how she defines personal and professional
Key Points From This Episode
- Emlah’s professional background and
- How Emlah was able to study abroad to
further her career.
- The first job Emlah had after graduating
and what her role was.
- Highlights of Emlah’s approach to
pharmacy and health care.
- What motivated Emlah to start her own
- The first steps Emlah took when starting
- Tim and Emlah discuss when the best time
is to start a business.
- The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on
the business and lessons learned.
- How Emlah keeps motivated to do her best
- We find out more about Emlah’s new
business, Emlah Naturals.
- Why people should implement lifestyle
changes along with taking medication.
- What Emlah’s definition of success is,
both personally and professionally.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode