May 26, 2022
Dr. Kimber Boothe, PharmD, MHA,
talks about her career in
health systems and the pharmaceutical industry, why she founded the
Kimber Boothe Group, how she has monetized her expertise, and the
lessons she’s learned from publishing her second book,
‘Pharmfluencers: The Inspiring Stories of Pharmacy
Entrepreneurs.’ Key Points From This
- Dr. Boothe’s career path in pharmacy, from
clinical roles to leadership and consulting.
- Defining intrapreneurship versus
- The pros of allowing for intrapreneurship
within an organization.
- Why Dr. Boothe believes pharmacy can do more
- The genesis of The Kimber Boothe Group and the
problems it aims to solve.
- Dr. Boothe’s growth goals.
- The importance of being intentional about
- The purpose of Dr. Boothe’s book,
and the information it
- Ways to monetize your knowledge and expertise
in the pharmacy industry.
- The power of mindset and tips for shaping a
- The four levels of relationships and why Dr.
Boothe believes having a coach is critical.
- Dr. Boothe’s transition from being a
solopreneur to hiring and filling positions.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode