May 28, 2022
Tony Guerra, MHCI, PharmD discusses
how he has built his real estate investment portfolio and how he is
using those investments to build generational wealth.
Key Points From This Episode
- Tony’s professional background as a
- What motivated Tony to begin investing in real
- Learn the value of intergenerational wealth and
- What Tony’s approach ultimately aims to achieve
through finance and investing.
- A brief rundown of Tony’s real estate
investment background and his current portfolio.
- Tony shares his approaches to finance and real
- The benefits of fewer and in-demand properties:
- Why it is essential to get advice when deciding
on a real estate investment.
- How Tony approaches managing his properties
from day to day.
- The benefits of having handy
- When Tony thinks it is the best time to start
investing in real estate.
- What qualities he thinks an experienced real
estate agent should have.
- Tony shares how his love for running helps him
decide on real estate investments.
- Some tips and advice for people interested in
purchasing real estate.
- Outline of Tony’s strategy to combine his
pharmacy and real estate experience.
- A resource that he has found the most useful in
his real estate journey.
Links Mentioned on Today’s Episode