Feb 24, 2022
Nate Hedrick, the Real Estate
RPh, is back on the show discussing 6 common home buying
Key Points From This Episode
- An introduction to today’s guest, Nate Hedrick,
co-host of the YFP Real Estate Investing Podcast.
- Why home-buying decisions are not absolutes,
but rather another aspect of the financial plan.
- How there’s no wrong way to go about financial
planning, it just matters what you care about.
- Some of the pros and cons of 20% and why the
most important question is what your capabilities are.
- Nate’s thoughts on the opportunity cost of
money that’s being tied up in low-interest rate debt.
- Building versus buying and who each option is
best suited to.
- Buying property with and without student
- Weighing up buying a starter home versus buying
a forever home.
- Why the term ‘forever home’ is a bit of a
- The benefit of having multiple exit
- Why renting is not necessarily a terrible
- The unforeseen costs
of owning a home.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode